- Temporary fitouts – Office fitouts, Partitions, bathrooms, Kitchens, for short term use.
- White Box – ensuring vacant spaces are staged for maximum rental potential upon a tenant vacating the space.
- Alteration Agreement Package created and and sent to all Tenants prior to commencing any construction work. Package includes all requirements from the building management before construction can commence. I.e Insurances, Licenses, Plans & specifications, Building rules, security deposits, building contacts, building hours, building holidays.
- Building emergency systems – preparing the Building for emergencies such as power failure and backup, water supply, and failsafe hallway lighting.
- Building maintenance – Facade restoration i.e Local Law 11
- Intercom/Security – preparing the Building for remote management and visual inspection for day/night time as well as reduce costs for Insurance
- Construction management – to ensure all construction work is closed out and properly filed with the NYC Dept of Buildings, and building rules & regulations.